Priority of Missions
- Ashford, Riley. Gospel of Our King. Baker Academic, 2019.
- DeYoung, Kevin, and Greg Gilbert. What Is the Mission of the Church?: Making Sense of Social Justice, Shalom, and the Great Commission. Crossway, 2011.
- Greear, J. D. Gaining By Losing: Why the Future Belongs to Churches That Send. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2015.
- Hesselgrave, David J. Paradigms in Conflict: 10 Key Questions in Christian Missions Today. Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 2005.
- Piper, John. Let the Nations Be Glad!: The Supremacy of God in Missions. Baker Academic, 2010.
- Stott, John. Christian Mission in the Modern World. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 2015.
Cultural Acquisition and Cross-Cultural Communication
- Elmer, Duane. Cross-Cultural Conflict: Building Relationships for Effective Ministry. Unknown edition. IVP Academic, 1993.
- ———. Cross-Cultural Connections: Stepping Out and Fitting In Around the World. 53187th edition. IVP Academic, 2002.
- ———. Cross-Cultural Servanthood: Serving the World in Christlike Humility. 2007 or Later Printing edition. IVP Books, 2006.
- Lanier, Sarah A. Foreign to Familiar: A Guide to Understanding Hot - And Cold - Climate Cultures. 1st edition. Mc Dougal Publishing Company, 2000.
- Green, Michael. Evangelism in the Early Church. Revised ed. edition. Grand Rapids, Mich: Eerdmans, 2004.
- Newman, Randy, and Lee Strobel. Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People’s Hearts the Way Jesus Did. 2 edition. Kregel Publications, 2017.
- Packer, J. I., and Mark Dever. Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God. Americanized edition. IVP Books, 2012.
Church Planting & Replanting
- Clifton, Clint J., and Lon Solomon. Church Planting Thresholds: A Gospel-Centered Guide, n.d.
- Keller, Timothy. Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City. Zondervan, 2012.
- McKinley, Mike. Church Planting Is for Wimps (Redesign): How God Uses Messed-Up People to Plant Ordinary Churches That Do Extraordinary Things (9Marks). Redesign edition. Crossway, 2017.
- Coleman, Robert E., and Billy Graham. The Master Plan of Evangelism. 2 edition. Revell, 2010.
- Fries, Micah, and Keith Whitfield, eds. Islam and North America: Loving Our Muslim Neighbors. B&H Academic, 2018.
- Payne, J. D. Strangers Next Door: Immigration, Migration and Mission. Downers Grove, Ill: IVP Books, 2012.
- Akin, Daniel L., and David Platt. Ten Who Changed the World. B&H Books, 2012.
- Anderson, Courtney. To the Golden Shore: The Life of Adoniram Judson. Anniversary Edition. Judson Pr, 1987.
- Elliot, Elisabeth. Through Gates of Splendor. Revised, Updated edition. Tyndale Momentum, 2002.
- Piper, John. Filling up the Afflictions of Christ: The Cost of Bringing the Gospel to the Nations in the Lives of William Tyndale, Adoniram Judson, and John Paton ( Edition) (Volume 5). Reprint edition. Crossway, 2014.
Creating a Sending Culture in Your Church
- Less Talk, More Action: Moving Past the Rhetoric of Multiplication by Keelan Cook
- Developing a Standard for Missionary Sending: What does a Cross-cultural Missionary Look Like? by Nathan Sloan
- Three Principles for Developing a Sending Culture in Your Church by William Whaley
- Evangelism? That's Just Not My Gift by D. Scott Hildreth
- How to Share the Gospel: A Quick Word on Narratives and Themes by Keelan Cook
- Evangelism is Sharing an Experience, Not Closing a Deal by D. Scott Hildreth
- A Warning Concerning Religious Categories by Keelan Cook
- How to Ask Someone About Their Religion (And Actually Discover What They Really Believe) by Keelan Cook
- Is Our Understanding of Discipleship Anemic? by Keelan Cook
- Discipleship is Being on Mission and Taking Others With You by Keelan Cook
- Two Lost Aspects of Discipleship by Keelan Cook
- The Discipleship Spiral: Doing to learn, and learning to do. by Keelan Cook
- How Do You Measure Discipleship? by Keelan Cook